How beneficial is it to go for Ducted Air conditioning installation?
The ultimate in comfort and luxury is to have a ducted air conditioner installed as everybody deserves to feel comfortable in their own home. We have chalked out the things which are beneficial for you to know if you are not familiar with the ducted air conditioners and how they work.
You can normally speak to your local air conditioning professional to get ducted air conditioning installation done.
Know about ducted air conditioning
For cooling your entire home, a ducted air conditioner is one which is capable enough. Distributing the cooled air through a series of ducts into the rooms of your home it works with a central unit which cools the air.
You can also choose a reverse cycle ducted air con as well as a cooling only the ducted air conditioners. As they are capable of cooling your home in summer and heating it in winter these are great. In the ceiling, under the floor, or outside all depending on your specific home, is on which the air con’s main units are installed.
Making them much more energy efficient as the inverter allows the air conditioner to maintain a consistent temperature by operating at the speed required as the ducted air conditioners can also be fitted with the inverters. In order to maintain temperature taking up more electricity air conditioners without inverters must keep powering on and off.
How the ducted units work?
People might think of the wall unit which you see in many houses when people think of air conditioners or the big motor unit which you see outside.
The ducted air conditioning is a bit different if you check. The ducted unit has another unit which is tucked away in the roof as it has the motor outside too.
With a range of piping which is also hidden in the roof to provide cool or warm air to every room in the house as these two units combines with a range of piping. They are normally silver to help reflect the heat which keeps the air cooler as this piping is called the ductwork.
Many offer “zoning” which is a great thing about the ducted air conditioners. You can divide the various parts of your house in to different areas is what this means. In each zone you are able to control the temperature and the airflow. This ensures that they are surprisingly cheaper to run as this improves the energy efficiency of the ducted air conditioning.
Benefits of using the ducted air conditioners
There are many reasons for choosing the ducted air conditioners over the others. As it provides the features that cannot be matched by any other type of air conditioner as the ducted air conditioners are absolutely great for most homes.
Though there might be various reasons, but, we have chalked down a few here:
- Flexibility: Within the ducted air conditioning, there is a wide range of options and choices for your own circumstances.
- As the other systems does not, the ducted air con offers zoning. In the different areas at different times, this allows you to control the temperature and the airflow. So that your set-up is completely custom, you can even program it.
- Making them more efficient and meaning a lot less conditioned air which is lost the modern day ductwork is very technologically advanced.
- Especially when you use high energy rated systems the cost to run them can be quite low.
- A ducted air con system can be completely customized to really nail exactly what you are looking for with your own system due to the huge amount of choice in terms of units and components.
- With many now being able to be controlled through a network connection with your smartphone of the internet enabled device, the systems are now getting smarted. As you arrive to total comfort, this means that you can fire up the air con 20 minutes before getting home.
- Both for the new and the existing homes the ducted air con is best-suited and the system is there for you, no matter which stage you are at with your home.